Things to share

Pretty much the way I see it too. And don't much give a shit other than getting them gone. Trying to take the heat off'n the girls. And things are progressing rapidly.
Got a BUNCH a work done today. Just got in. Got the feed truck fired and running after sitting for 2+ years. If I can get some brakes on it ? It'll be gone tomorrow, The new owner is gone till Saturday, And hope to be done by Thursday.
Been hearing more about this feller from Texas ? Think I'm gonna like him. One of the P.I.T.A. neighbors came sucking around. While my boss was standing there, And tried to get the guy to lease some of his property to his buddy. Didn't work out too well, at all. Basically told him to take a hike. And don't come back. ( good move, this guy is a Nazi nosy dick )
Miss Molly got about 40 acres of hay cut today, And started on another 40 this evening. Everyone is moving on different projects working towards one end.....Getting gone. Me n boss were talking about how long I've been around...8 years, And after the last year, That I'm pretty handy to have around when things get shitty. I do what I can.

we're on the home stretch.....came in, said piss on it. 92 with 54% humidity, Spent ALL morning fixing fence, came out of the pasture in a foaming rage, and a bloody mess. SMALL repair job ended up being 150+ yards, that has been down for some time. In different spots.
it ain't been a good day.

Boss has around 200 acres of his own. Been moving everything there. Finished about 10 pm Saturday night. Other than some rifle work and grass cutting here ? Been coasting. Woke up this morning with back problems. The zero turn must have whipped my arse.
Working on a Turk Mauser action. Removed barrel, drilled and tapped, safety and trigger installed, blasted and blued action, and winter trigger guard. Picatinney scope base. Make a good custom rifle in classic calibers. Started life as a 8x57...but as most 8mms get no love or respect ? Most likely end up as a 257 or 7x57.......Still have to finish the bolt handle...it's done. Myself, Ilike the 8x57 or the 8mm-06...But it's a AGT rifle.....

probably the same thing he did before they sold to S&W. Make guns that have better quality control than Smith does. I don't see how they can do much different. There aren't that many ways to make a blackpowder guns and single shots.

Other than being a kicking SOB. The T/c pro-hunter I have is one accurate SOB...The pistols ain't bad either. There are some REALLY interesting calibers put out by other barrel makers too. I don't have issues with using a single shot firearm for hunting. Made 2 of the longest deer shots I've ever done with the Pro-Hunter in 280 Rem.....within seconds of each other, taking 2 does, 2 shots. 400+ yards...

Belve.....Alabama gun shows......do you all have person to person gun sales without a background check.? Do private sales need to do a transfer?

We do have person to person sales but they have to both be Alabama residents. Private sales between two Alabama residents do not require a background check. NOW the key thing here is that how does each person know if they are both Alabama residents. I have been to a lot of gun shows and I have never seen private sellers ask each other for a look at their drivers license. We, of course, have to do a 4473 on every sale. In Alabama there is no such thing as transferring a gun. We don't know and can't check anything about a particular gun. All the 4473 does is check the background of the person purchasing the gun.

All the arrangements have been made for my trek to Bama. All caregivers are in place for Nina. I should be there the 11th. Not sure what time but hopefully before dark. I will bring all my reloading stuff including any reloading books that go along with it. I do have an item that I would like to be looked at and told what it is. You gonna be there Krp?
Not sure when you want me gone Belve but I can leave Mon. or Tues. Anything you need?

Don't rekon so. We are going to have enough to fill all the tables that's for sure. Come on and be careful, the roads are full of dimwits.

I'm glad. She about worried the hair off me asking had I heard from you. It was a good show but not that many people Sunday.

First off...WHAT HAIR ??? You got less than me.....
Any of ya all pick up where the Trump shooter was from ???
Tomon gots some spainin to do...

I GOT HAIR !! It's on my arms and legs but it's hair.
I think that bunch around Tom up there has gone completely off the deep end. That Mongo looking thing they elected to Congress can't even get dressed by himself. They had to change the dress code so he could come to work in his pajamas. Then this kid looked like he came out of one of those cave man paintings and all the cops have apparently gone blind. If I was Tom I'd be looking to relocate anywhere except Florida.

Hickock45 and his son John recently shared bad news across their three YouTube channels. They discussed the significant impact of YouTube’s new policy on gun-related content, which took effect on June 18th.

The father-son duo revealed they had a chat with their Google representative, who informed them of the policy’s severe implications.

Since June 18th, YouTube has removed many of their videos due to new rules prohibiting sponsorships from firearms companies or those dealing in firearms accessories.

Videos posted after this date with such sponsorships could lead to strikes or even the termination of their entire channel. For videos posted before June 18th, only the individual videos face removal.

Hickock45 has long featured these sponsorships, making about 95% of their content potentially violative of YouTube’s updated guidelines. The channel now risks losing its entire library of videos and may have to start from scratch.

Despite the dire situation, they remain optimistic, hoping to find a way to continue creating content.

“We’re trying to be optimistic. Hopefully, something can be done, and we can figure out a way to keep rolling,” said John in the video.

“All these things that were perfectly fine for what, 15-20 years, are suddenly horrible,” added Hickok45.

They urged viewers to subscribe to all three channels—Hickock45 Clips, Hickock45 Talks, and the main Hickock45 channel—to stay updated as they navigate these challenges.

YouTube’s new policy states that content linking to sites where firearms or related accessories are sold is not allowed. However, links to sites discussing or reviewing these items, without selling them directly, are still permitted.

Hickock45 and John promise to keep their audience informed as they work through these issues, staying hopeful for future opportunities. They remain committed to providing the content their viewers enjoy.

Back