USPS Shipping fiasco

In a regular job they would all be fired and start with a new crew but again as i say this is a government job so they stay until the retire and get worse each year because they aren't gonna be fired and they don't give a damn. If the USPS hired all the UPS people in a week they would all be sliding down hill or would have quit because the people in charge don't know how to run things.

Got my scope from FL.(UPS) 3 days. Still waiting on mount (USPS today?) 2 weeks, from MO.

USPS is at it again, Barreled action hung up in the KC Twilight Zone. See how long this one takes.

It appears that the USPS tracking system is down. Can't even check their tracking.

I had a gun coming in from a place in Ga and they shipped UPS. They shipped yesterday and it came in today. That's the way the USPS should be. I've got another coming from a place in California that shipped today. I asked the guy to ship either fedex or UPS so he shipped UPS and it cost me another 39 dollars but at least I kinda feel like it will get here.

"They" are having an investigation in Va. about USPS. Apparently the USPS wants to eliminate more facilities but there are over 100,000 complaints about he USPS already. That's just Va. We will see................

Just got another update. Still on it's way, and STILL has not moved anywhere in KC. This is insulting as hell. They think because they are a bunch of drooling window lickers, everyone else is. Exact same tracking update as they sent 2 days ago = screw you, We'll get it there when we feel like it.

Its just a white screen when I check my items. But yet they have TV commercials on saying how great they are.

Notification it's out for delivery this morning, This afternoon I get a notification it's on it's way from KC.. Same one I've been getting since Monday.
What A friggin nightmare. YEAH !!! Give Em more money !! You'll never get your mail.

I have 2 items that I don't even have tracking for. Never got any. One is a pistol.

another notification. USPS could not access delivery location.....WTF now ??? I'm about done with this shit.

Barreled action to FFL. This all started 4/17. One delay after another. It's getting to be a nightmare again to get anything. Out of stock. Or extended wait times.

I Win !!!!! This is it. This beats them all. This is without a doubt the dumbest of the dumb. As you know we had the great lawn mower "everything break day" and i did manage to get the old mower running again. The one that makes an old hard tail Harley ride feel like you are riding on a air cushion seat. Every bump, hole and piece of gravel feel like somebody shot you ion the back. The newer mower only had a belt break--no problem ---right? Oh hell no. The Kabota dealer didn't have a belt but he could order one, be here in a week and cost 49 dollars and I had to put it on. Yeah, that ain't happening. I figure if it has to be ordered and I have to put it on then I'll just order it and put it on anyway. So I did. THIS is where our faithful USPS service comes into play. I ordered it from a place in Swainsboro Ga., cost 17 dollars, the guy said should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Today is Friday so I check the tracking number. YOU GOT IT the damn belt is in Ft Worth Texas. How can you miss three whole states and ship something from Georgia to go to Alabama and it go through Texas? 1715364833596.jpeg

Back