Backyard deer

7 bucks in my backyard this morning. The big 8 point was with them. They might have walked in front of the camera, I'm not sure. I don't have a pic of the 8 point yet. The big one I posted is not him. He is impressive.

Blast him....Archery season starts Sept 15 in Mo ? Which means start of rifle season for many. Didn't know bows made that loud of a noise when you shot one. Opening day of bow season sound quite like the opening day of firearms here.

I am seriously thinking about my bow. However, if he runs off like they usually do , that would be a pain in the arse. Worth it....but a pain in the arse.

Internets been down here. Anyways, Thursday evening I was out for a evening Dog ride, Came past the hay barn at the home ranch (Drews) and WTF ?? There stood a yearling albino with 2 other does and another yearling. Moms a standard coloration throwing a albino gene, I 've never seen a albino buck ? So that would be my guess anyway. This is the 3rd albino I've seen in about the last 3 years, all in the same 1/4 mile of road.
Some idjit will poach it as soon as they see it.

Back