Things to share

I've got to make it one more week. We have Lump coming for 4 days, I still have to finish the vinyl on youngest child's house and I have a gun show this weekend at the Hoover Met. I have been trying to sight in the 257, 25-06 and a 30-06 as well as check my 6.5 x55 and a 30-30 that the boss doesn't know I have for over two weeks. It's either raining the wind is blowing 100mph or I have six other things to do.

Just saw Walz trying to shoot pheasants to try and get "dude" voters. He was using a Berreta a400 and said he bought the gun 2 years ago because he shot a lot of trap and it had a good recoil pad on it. He didn't know how to load the thing and struggled with it. I thought it was funny as hell. What a dipstick.

6 rds 25-06 at 100 yds. The three in the middle are Hornady 90gr The three fliers are Privi Partisan 90 gr hollow point. Either one is minute of deer but I think I'll stick to the Hornady rounds. The red circle is minute of little plastic bowl lid maybe 3-4 inches across.IMG_9672.jpeg

4 1/2 X14X40 VX3 Leupold with the Boone and Crockett reticle. This is the one with the Savage action, EA Shaw barrel and the Boyds At One stock.

Back