Gone too soon

double

Administrator
Staff member
My Wifes first cousin passed away today out of the blue with a heart attack. He was 56. The next few days are gonna be tough.

Going to another funeral today. A friend of mine Dad died. 87 years old. Had some health issues and got pneumonia. I know the whole family at this point and he will be missed. At one time he was the game warden in the county I live in. Actually got a gobbler this spring while hunting. A good man.

Another one. An older friend of mine that passed about 3 years ago, brother passed. I worked with him years ago on a couple of remodel jobs of mine. Seems like I am going to a visitation or funeral every other week. Not a lively summer for sure. Just makes me wonder who is next.
This feller was a hoot and when he was with his brother, a double hoot. It's amazing the memories that come alive when someone dies. He will be missed.

Damn, Sorry to hear this. Seems to come in bunches. It's sometimes seems it's all there is to your social life..Atleast mine anyway....The golden years my old wrinkled busted up ass.

I thought I would let y'all know that Jared's ( Phillip's son in law and my nieces husband) father passed away day before yesterday. The man had dementia and then developed esophageal cancer so he was in pretty bad shape. I think y'all met Jared at the dove shoot.

Thats what my Brother had, esophageal cancer. Dementia on top of that? May he rest in peace now.

Back