election

I think they will let him get up to maybe a month before the convention and let him fall down a flight of stairs and pick that transvestite that Obama is married to and run him/her/it. That's what they have been wanting to do all along.

I don't think it will be Obama's wife. I think they will bring in Gavin Newsom from Cal.. The Governor of NY has been mentioned also. Talk about from the frying pan to the fire. I do think that Biden wont be on the ticket in Nov.. He doesn't know where he is now much less in 5 months or even 2 months.

Last edited:
Same ole talking points with the Dems and never face reality. It would be racist to talk reality. Bunch of clowns in la la land.

Wellllll........Biden lost before he could lose. Wonder what pickle head will get the ticket now....................

Wait and see Kamala de swalla number one Jamaican hooker will take charge now and Big Mike O'bummers tranny wife will get the nomination. Wait and see what i'm telling you. The Lib's will lose their mind and we will have a hooker and a transvestite for president and vice president.

New campaign slogan will be ---"Go wif Camel Toe an Big Mike---it's ok to be a dyke." It could be " Vote for Camel Toe get in line to get a blow." Another one could be "Camel Toe always wins the debate because her jaws never get tired."

This just shows that the in the libtards blind hatred of Trump ? They'll vote for anything. No matter how incompetent. PROOF ?? Look who's President.

Back