Weather or not.....

Other than getting soaked yesterday, all is good. Had to put down the heifer yesterday. Raining nasty day, The whole episode was depressing. I could do without the whole mess. Put it off because of heavy rain, Finally said screw it and went out anyway. Pretty much ruined my day.
Getting soft hearted in my old age.

I have only mowed once so far this year. Doesn't really need it yet. We got down in the 30s a few nights and I think it slowed the growing. Supposed to be in the 80s this coming week so maybe I will have to mow by the end of next week. Gonna be about 70 today.

Cut here 3 times so far. Weathers been hit and miss as far as temps go, but hasn't had a frost since about the first. looks like rain again.

We had three frost this last week. The misses was complaining about having to scrape the windshield of the car.

I just got through mowing HALF of the crap and it's 80 degrees and going up. I am going to wait till this afternoon and try to get the rest of it cut when it cools off a little.

So much for the weather foreskinsters...STILL working it's way here....
update..it's raining. they only missed it by 10 hours

Last edited:
Gonna be in the 80s all week. Turned the ac on.
You surviving all the tornadoes Krp?

It;s going to be in the low 90's by the end of the week here. So much for the 2 week spring. We go straight into summer.

Back